Adding a custom field from your CRM to Dear Lucy
You can add custom fields from your CRM to your Dear Lucy as a Do-It-Yourself service. This feature is supported for Salesforce, Hubspot and Pipedrive CRM's and the custom field will be available as dropdown filter to any of your dashboards in Dear Lucy.
1. Press the pen icon in the bottom-right corner of your dashboards, to enter the "edit dashboard" view.
2. Press the "+ Add Custom Filter"-button in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. A pop-up window will appear where you need to i) name the filter, ii) select filter source and iii) select the field itself.
As a first step, it's typically easier to start with selecting your filter source, which is under the "Integration" heading. In the case above, we've chosen HubSpot CRM as the source.
As a second step, you can identify the custom field that you would like to add to Dear Lucy from the dropdown list under "Field in CRM". Please note that the list will only show eligible fields for the use as a dropdown filter. For example date fields will not be visible in the list.
As a third and last step, please add a descriptive name for the filter. This will make it easier to identify when adding it to another dashboard.
4. Once all the fields in the pop-up have been filled in, please press "Add". The filter will appear on the dashboard that you added it to.
Please note that pressing "Add" prompts your Dear Lucy to do a full refresh of all data. In other words, all data is deleted, and then fetched again, but now including the data in the new custom field. Therefore, your dashboards may stay empty for a couple of minutes while Dear Lucy is fetching the data.
5. The filter can be added to any other dashboard as well, but it's now already available under the "+ Add Standard Filter" button as a custom field.
Please click "+ Add Standard Filter" > Type = Custom > Custom field.