The Weekly Sales Summary is an email that goes out every Monday morning to all customers that have a CRM integration to Dear Lucy. The email summarises your sales results last week and let's you know what to track in the current week.
The Weekly Sales Summary is available only for Dear Lucy Admins (who can access all Dear Lucy data) to avoid that sensitive data is sent to the wrong people.
The Summary contains the following information:
- Number and value of deals expected to close in the upcoming week
- Number and value of won deals last week
- Number and value of deals added to your pipeline last week
- Number and value of lost deals last week
You can easily enable or disable the Weekly Sales Summary through the following steps:
- Access the Admin view (press the cogwheel in the bottom right corner)
- Press "Account" in the top right corner and select "Properties" from the dropdown list
- Choose if you would like to have the Weekly digest "Enabled" or "Disabled"