With Dear Lucy you can easily add new dashboards for different use cases
You can easily create new dashboards for different use cases within the settings menu in Dear Lucy.
Once you have created a new dashboard, you can populate it with the metrics that are already part of your current set of default dashboards. In other words, feel free to mix metrics from different integrations to the same dashboard.
New dashboards are particularly useful for sharing only certain metrics with specific user groups, or to share some of the data on infoscreens.
1. Click Settings to enter into the Admin home view.
2. Click on Dashboards > "+ Add Dashboard" in the top right corner.
3. Fill in the fields in the pop up window to choose the name, color theme and background image of your dashboard.
4. Once the dashboard has been created, click on the new dashboard from your list of existing dashboards to add metrics to it. Press "Add Tile" to access your library of available metrics (based on your running integrations and existing metrics). Remember that you can also mix metrics from different integrations into the same dashboard.
5. Click on the red + sign to add a metric to your dashboard.
Remember to make the new dashboard visible by adding it to a group. If a dashboard is not assigned to a group it will not be visible to anyone in the dashboard view.