Dear Lucy fully supports integration with Pipedrive
For new Dear Lucy clients
If you are new to Dear Lucy but have an existing Pipedrive account, the quickest way to integrate your Pipedrive data with Dear Lucy dashboards is to go through the Pipedrive Marketplace. You can access the Dear Lucy app from this link.
Follow the instructions in your browser to set-up the Dear Lucy account and your first dashboards with data from Pipedrive.
- Go to Pipedrive marketplace and search for Dear Lucy, or click this link.
- Click "Install now".
- Approve access for Dear Lucy to Pipedrive data.
- You will be redirected to a page asking if you are a new user or not. Select "No, create new account".
- Fill in your name and company.
- Enter your work email address. It is important that you fill in a valid email address as product information will be sent to this email.
- Create your own password. You will need to remember this in order to access the dashboards at a later time, if your browser does not store your passwords.
- Choose your dashboard url - the web address where you will find your dashboards with your browser.
- Once your account has been created, choose which pipeline or pipelines you would like to add to your dashboards.
- When you have selected the relevant pipelines, press "Back to dashboards" in the top left corner and you will see the dashboard environment. Don't be alarmed if you don't see any data immediately, the first integration takes a few seconds to run and you can refresh your data after a couple of minutes.
For existing Dear Lucy clients
If you are an existing Dear Lucy client, follow the steps below to add a Pipedrive integration:
- When logged in to Dear Lucy, go to the settings menu (the cogwheel in the bottom right corner) and press "Integrations" from the menu to the left.
- Click the Pipedrive icon and a separate window in your browser will open up and ask for your Pipedrive credentials.
- Select which pipeline(s) that you would like to use. If you choose many pipelines, the data will be aggregated in the dashboards. However, this can be segmented with drop down menus, segmented charts or separate dashboards later on.
- Once the process is complete, your Pipedrive dashboards will be automatically set up within Dear Lucy and will be populated with your data from Pipedrive. Depending on the amount of data in the system, the first integration may take a couple of minutes before all metrics are populated.